Update 08-02-2019: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has published NIRT Chennai Technician Recruitment 2019. Apply for NIRT Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Chennai Technician Recruitment 2019
- 1 NIRT Chennai Technician Recruitment 2019
- 2 NIRT Scientists Online Application Form 2019
- 3 www.nirt.res.in Technician Notification 2019
- 4 NIRT Chennai Technician Vacancy 2019
- 5 NIRT Chennai Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply NIRT Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 7 NIRT Medical Officer Recruitment Interview Dates
- 8 NIRT Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
The NIRT Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 has issued by the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis to hire skilled and talented applicants. Those applicants eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they should visit the official website i.e. www.nirt.res.in. Also, download the official notice attached at the end of the article for more vital information.
NIRT Scientists Online Application Form 2019
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has published the NIRT Chennai Technician Application Form 2019 through online mode. The organization has 575 NIRT Project Technician Vacancies are available for eligible applicants. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Project Technician III, Junior Medical Officer, Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, etc. posts they should submit their application form and attend the walk-in-interview on given below dates.
www.nirt.res.in Technician Notification 2019
Name of the Organization
|National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of the Positions|
Project Technician III, Junior Medical Officer, Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, etc.
Number of Vacancies
|Central Government Jobs|
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
|13 to 27 February 2019|
|NIRT Official Website|
NIRT Chennai Technician Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Project Technician||322 Posts|
|2.||Project Assistant||46 Posts|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||23 Posts|
|4.||Multi-Tasking (Sweeper)||23 Posts|
|5.||Sr. Project Assistant||23 Posts|
|8.||Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper)||23 Posts|
|9.||Project Technical Officer||69 Posts|
|Total Posts||575 Positions|
NIRT Chennai Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is inviting for NIRT Technician Recruitment Interview through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their NIRT Technical Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Applicants must have an age maximum 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules and norms.
NIRT Technician Required Qualification
- Applicants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized Institution or University.
- Download the official notification for more useful details.
- Applicants who are belonging to General category they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Interested aspirants need to visit the official website to know about the National Institute for Research in TB Jobs.
- Candidates who want to apply for the available posts they will select on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
- Visit the official website mentioned below for more important information.
Steps to Apply NIRT Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants need to visit the official website i.e. www.nirt.res.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on NIRT Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Download the application form and fill the NIRT Technician Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documentation and pay the application fee if required as per category.
- Read again all filled details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application form at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
NIRT Medical Officer Recruitment Interview Dates
Interview Dates:- 13 to 27 February 2019