Update 03-01-2019: Northern Railway has released Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Apply for 1092 RRC NR Apprentice Vacancy 2019 at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 1 Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC NR Apprentice Application Form 2019
- 3 www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Notification
- 4 RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 6 Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Dates
- 7 RRC NR Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway is going to conduct the RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for full fill the 1092 RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs. Those candidates are excited and want to get appointed on the Apprentice Posts they should need to grab the eligibility criteria details mentioned in the below sections and apply online at official site i.e. www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRC NR Apprentice Application Form 2019
The Northern Railway Apprentice Application Form is released by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway on its official portal. The start date to submit the application form is 31 December 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 31 January 2019. Candidates must read the notification details before submitting the application form.
www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Notification
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway|
|Offered Posts Name||Act Apprentices|
|Total Number of Posts||1092 Vacancies|
|Employment Type of Job||Railway Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Application Form Starting Date||31 December 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date||31 January 2019|
|Northern Railway Official Website||www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 15 Years and must be below than 24 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
RRC NR Apprentice Educational Qualification
- Candidate should be qualified 10th Standards with at least 50% marks from an authorized Institution / Board.
- Aspirants must also possess ITI in related trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by Government of India.
- The application charges are Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Aspirants should pay the application fee via online mode.
RRC NR Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
- Merit List will be prepared by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway.
Steps to Apply for Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Open the Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway official site.
- Now download the RRC NR Apprentice Advertisement.
- Read it carefully and download the RRC NR Apprentice Application Form.
- Fill up the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Submit the application form and also collect the hard copy for later use.
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Dates
RRC NR Apprentice Apply Online Start Date
|31 December 2018|
|RRC NR Apprentice Apply Online Last Date|
31 January 2019