Update 06-02-2018: National Remote Sensing Centre has issued NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply for 37 Engineer Vacancy at www.nrsc.govt.in
NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Recruitment 2018
- 1 NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Recruitment 2018
- 2 NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Application Form 2018
- 3 www.nrsc.govt.in Scientist Notification
- 4 National Remote Sensing Centre Engineer Vacancy 2018
- 5 NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 NRSC Scientist Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Admit Card 2018
- 9 NRSC Official Website: www.nrsc.govt.in
National Remote Sensing Centre has published the NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientist and Engineer positions. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they must apply for 37 NRSC Scientist Jobs 2018 via online mode. Candidates who are searching for National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment they need to apply at the official website i.e. www.nrsc.govt.in.
NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Application Form 2018
The NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Application Form has issued by the National Remote Sensing Centre to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for NRSC Engineer Recruitment 2018 they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates go through the official website and submit their application form in between 17th January 2018 to 15th February 2018.
www.nrsc.govt.in Scientist Notification
|National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Name of the Post|
Scientist and Engineer
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
Started Date to Apply
|17th January 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
15th February 2018
NRSC Official Website
National Remote Sensing Centre Engineer Vacancy 2018
NRSC Hyderabad Scientist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
National Remote Sensing Centre is inviting for NRSC Engineer Application Form to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more details about vacant positions.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per government rules and regulations.
NRSC Engineer Required Qualification
- Applicants who are going to apply for 37 NRSC Scientist Posts they must pass M.Sc./M.Tech in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Download the official notification to get more information.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of these following methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
Rs. 67,000 to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/-
NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- All Interested applicants require to visiting the National Remote Sensing Centre official website i.e. nrsc.govt.in.
- Search for NRSC Scientist Vacancy 2018 notification and download the Application form.
- Then Fill the appropriate details in NRSC Engineer Application Form.
- Attach the all required printed copies and photographs.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy of it for further recruitment use.
NRSC Scientist Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Applications Started On
|17th January 2018|
|NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Applications Closed On|
15th February 2018
NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Admit Card publish Date
|NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Examination Date|
NRSC Hyderabad Engineer Admit Card 2018
The National Remote Sensing Centre will upload NRSC Scientist Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
NRSC Official Website: www.nrsc.govt.in
All Over India Government Jobs