Update 21-03-2020: National Thermal Power Corporation has released NTPC ITI Trainee Admit Card 2020. Download 69 National Thermal Power Lab Assistant Hall Ticket at www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC ITI Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 1 NTPC ITI Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 2 NTPC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
- 3 www.ntpc.co.in ITI Trainee Admit Card
- 4 National Thermal Power ITI Trainee Vacancy 2020
- 5 NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Download NTPC Lab Assistant Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 7 NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment Examination Dates
- 8 NTPC Limited Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 9 NTPC ITI Trainee Result 2020
- 10 NTPC Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has revealed the NTPC Lab Assistant Trainee Hall Ticket via online mode. Those candidates who are willing for Central Government Jobs have a great chance to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. Interested applicants should apply for available positions through the online procedure at the official website i.e. www.ntpc.co.in.
NTPC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is inviting for NTPC Limited ITI Trainee Application Form from intelligent and skilled candidates. There are Lab Assistant Vacancies available at the organization. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee and Assistant Trainee posts they should submit their application form in between 02nd December 2017 to 31st December 2017.
www.ntpc.co.in ITI Trainee Admit Card
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post|
ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee, and Assistant Trainee
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
NTPC Official Website
National Thermal Power ITI Trainee Vacancy 2020
|ITI Trainee||58 Posts|
|2.||Lab Assistant Trainee|
NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is inviting the candidates to participate in NTPC Lab Assistant Recruitment Examination through online mode. Those applicants who want to get more details of available posts they should read the given below details such as required qualification, age limitations, pay scale, etc.
NTPC Limited Assistant Required Qualification
- Candidates who have Passed 10th Class and Full-time ITI Course in relevant field can apply for the NTPC recruitment.
- Candidates who are going to apply for 69 Assistant Trainee Posts they should download the official notice for more details.
Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on these following methods
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
NTPC Assistant Trainee Pay Scale
- Candidates who will select for 69 ITI Trainee Jobs they will get Rs. 11,500/- to Rs. 26,000/- per month.
- Refer to the official notification for more information.
Download NTPC Lab Assistant Trainee Admit Card 2020
- Candidate should open the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited official website.
- Download the NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment Exam Notice.
- Fill the appropriate details and click on NTPC Limited Trainee Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment Examination Dates
NTPC Limited Trainee Admit Card Releasing Date
|NTPC Limited Trainee Examination Date|
Available On Official Website
NTPC Limited Trainee Admit Card 2020
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the Hall Ticket through online mode. Those applicants are eagerly willing for Central Government Jobs they must subscribe/Bookmark our web page to get more useful information and also visit regularly for checking out what’s new on our page.
NTPC ITI Trainee Result 2020
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will upload the NTPC Limited ITI Trainee Result very soon. Candidates who have appeared in the examination they can download the exam result from the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their examination results. If you have any query then ask in the comment below. Please share this article on social networking websites.