Odisha Public Service Commission has revealed OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 1950 OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 OPSC MO Online Application Form 2019
- 3 www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Notification
- 4 Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 7 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- 9 OPSC Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
In this article, we are going to provide the Odisha PSC MO Recruitment Notification 2019 details in which 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts are available. Candidates who want to get appointed they should need to read the following sections carefully and grab the each and every detail. Eligible candidates can apply online at official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC MO Online Application Form 2019
The OPSC Medical Officer Online Application Form is inviting by the Odisha Public Service Commission for full fill the 1950 Odisha MO Jobs on the salary package of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + G.P. 5400/-. Candidates must apply by sending the application form from 10 January 2019 to 31 January 2019. Candidates will attend the OPSC MO Recruitment Exam on 17 February 2019 which will be conducted across Odisha State.
www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Notification
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Total Number of Posts||1950 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Odisha State|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10-01-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31-01-2019|
|OPSC Official Website||www.opsc.gov.in|
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Total Post|
|1.||SC (Schedule Class)||435(131 -w)|
|2.||ST (Schedule Tribe)||677 (203-w)|
|Grand Total||1950 (585-w)|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 21 Years and must be below than 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen up to 05 years and PWD Category up to 10 years.
OPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualification
- Candidate should be qualified the MBBS or Degree from Medical Council of India.
- Aspirants must have registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “registration Rules 1965″ and must hold required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of a candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- The Exam Fee is Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC Categories.
- Other candidates are exempted from exam fee.
- Candidates can deposit the application charges through Offline Mode using SBI Challan.
Odisha PSC MO Selection Process
- Candidates will be appointed through Written Exam which will be conducted on 17 February 2019.
- The written exam will be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale
Candidates who will be selected for 1950 OPSC Medical Officer Jobs they will get the pay scale of Rs: Level -12, Cell – 1 of 56100/- (P.B. – 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of 15600/- to 39100/- + G.P. 5400/-).
Steps to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Then download the OPSC Medical Officer Advertisement PDF.
- Now have a look at the eligibility criteria details.
- After that, click on OPSC MO Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter the correct details and pay the exam fee.
- Submit the duly filled application form and also get the hard copy for further use.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
OPSC MO Online Applications Start Date
|10 January 2019|
|OPSC MO Online Applications Close Date|
31 January 2019
OPSC MO Admit Card Release Date
|OPSC MO Exam Date|
17 February 2019
OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission will release the OPSC MMO Admit Card 2019 before 15 days of conducting the examination. The OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 17-02-2019. Candidates should bookmark this website to get the latest employment news.