OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018 Download 500 Odisha ASO Hall Ticket at www.opsc.gov.in
Update 22-12-2018: Odisha Public Service Commission has uploaded OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018. Download 500 OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018 at www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018
- 1 OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018
- 2 www.opsc.gov.in ASO Admit Card
- 3 OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2018
- 4 OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018
- 5 OPSC ASO Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018
- 7 OPSC Section Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 OPSC Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018
- 9 OPSC Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
The Odisha PSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018 has released by the Odisha Public Service Commission for the posts of 500 Assistant Section Officer. Candidates who are waiting for the Odisha State Government Jobs they have a golden chance for getting selected on Section Officer Posts. You can get the application form and advertisement at the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
www.opsc.gov.in ASO Admit Card
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Available Posts Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacant Positions||500 Vacancies|
|Apply Methodology||Online Process|
|Employment Placement||Odisha State|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Applications Start Date||10th October 2018|
|Applications Last Date|
|OPSC Official Website||www.opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Total Positions|
|1.||General Category||266 Vacancies|
|2.||SEBC Category||87 Vacancies|
|3.||SC (Schedule Class) Category||75 Vacancies|
|4.||ST (Schedule Tribe) Category||72 Vacancies|
OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting the people for the 500 OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs. Candidates who are interested they can submit the OPSC Section Officer Application Form from 10th October 2018 to
09th November 2018 15Th November 2018 (Date Extended for PWD Candidates only). Only eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment exam, so must read the eligibility criteria details from below sections.
OPSC ASO Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 Years & maximum age must be 35 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided category wise as per the government rules and regulations.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidate must be Graduate from an authorized University/ Institution.
- You should also download the OPSC Section Officer Advertisement PDF for more details.
- OBC (Other Backward Class) /General Category: Rs.300/-
- SC (Schedule Class) /ST (Schedule Tribe): Nil
Odisha Public Service Commission will recruit the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
OPSC Section Officer Salary Package
- Candidates who will be selected they will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/-.
- Appointed candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per month.
Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018
- First of all, open the Odisha Public Service Commission official website.
- Then check out the advertisement section and download the OPSC Section Officer Job Exam Notification.
- Fill up the correct details and click on OPSC Section Officer Hall Ticket Download button.
- Get the admit card printout and carry it for exam use.
OPSC Section Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
OPSC Apply Online Initial Date
|10th October 2018|
|OPSC Apply Online Final Date|
15Th November 2018
(Date Extended for PWD Candidates only)
OPSC Admit Card Release Date
|OPSC Examination Date|
23rd December 2018
OPSC Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Odisha PSC Section Officer Admit Card via online mode. Candidates who are going to attend the examination they should download the admit card from the official website otherwise officials will not give you permission for getting the appearance in the examination. Stay connected with us for latest updates.