Update 05-01-2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released OSSC Ayush Assistant Jobs Notification 2019. Apply for 878 Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Vacancy 2019 at www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1 OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 2 OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form 2019
- 3 www.ossc.gov.in Ayush Assistant Notification
- 4 Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Vacancy 2019
- 5 OSSC Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 6 OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- 7 OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 OSSC Ayush Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- 9 OSSC Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has revealed OSSC Ayush Assistant Jobs Notification 2019 for the posts of 878 Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathy Assistant. Only eligible candidates can apply for these Odisha State Govt. Jobs via online mode at the official website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. You can grab the other details of this recruitment notification from the below sections.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form 2019
The OSSC Ayush Assistant Online Application Form is inviting from the suitable and skilled candidates by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission for full fill the 878 OSSC Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy Assistant Positions. Interested candidates must apply for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment Exam by sending the application form before the last date.
www.ossc.gov.in Ayush Assistant Notification
Name of the Organization
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Positions|
Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathy Assistant
Total Numbers of Posts
Online Application Form
Apply Online Starting Date
|27th December 2017|
|Apply Online Closing Date|
|OSSC Official Website|
Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Vacancy 2019
|Ayurvedic Assistant||435 Posts|
OSSC Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are going to OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment Apply Online they should need to be eligible according to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission eligibility conditions which are mentioned below.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 32 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Required Qualification
- Aspirants who are going to apply for 878 OSSC Ayush Assistant Vacancy they should be qualified Intermediate (12trh Class with Science) from an Authorized Institution.
- More details, you should download the official notification from the recognized site.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Examination Fee
General, OBC Category
|SC/ ST, PWD candidates|
Odisha Treasury Portal (e-challan) or Treasury Chalan in any Treasury/ Sub-Treasury under the Head of Account: 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Selection Process
- Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of Written Examination.
- The examination will be organized by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates should browse the Odisha Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Then check out the notification section and search the OSSC Ayush Assistant Advertisement.
- Have a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online button.
- Enter the appropriate details in the OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the Xerox copies of the required certificates.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment Exam Dates
OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form Opening Date
|OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form Ending Date|
OSSC Ayush Assistant Admit Card Release Date
|OSSC Ayush Assistant Examination Date|
OSSC Ayush Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
The Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Admit Card will be released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment examination. The recruitment exam will be organized across Odisha State to find out the eligible and deserving candidates for the available positions. Stay connected with us for getting the latest employment news.