Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019. Apply for 283 Odisha SSC Station Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- 1 OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- 2 OSSC Station Officer Application Form 2019
- 3 www.ossc.gov.in Sub Inspector Notification
- 4 Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
- 5 OSSC Station Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- 7 OSSC Inspector Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 OSSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
- 9 OSSC Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Candidates who are searching the Odisha State Government Jobs they come to the right place because we are going to discuss the OSSC Inspector Officer Recruitment 2019 details in the following sections. Now candidates have to grab the each and every detail about eligibility criteria and further details and apply online at official site i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Station Officer Application Form 2019
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting the OSSC Sub Inspector Application Form for full fill the 283 Sub Inspector (Armed) and Station Officer Posts. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Pre/Main Exam, Physical Measurement & Physical Test, and other rounds. Aspirants can apply online by ending the application form from 01 January 2019 to 21 January 2019.
www.ossc.gov.in Sub Inspector Notification
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector (Armed) and Station Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||283 Posts|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Odisha State|
|Online Application Form Stating Date||01-01-2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||21-01-2019|
|OSSC Official Website||www.ossc.gov.in|
Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Police Sub Inspector||143 Posts|
|2.||Police Sub Inspector (Armed)||130 Posts|
|3.||Station Officer (Fire Service)||10 Posts|
OSSC Station Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 Years and Maximum Age must be 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided only to for SEBC, SC, ST, OBC, ExSM Categories.
OSSC Inspector Officer Educational Qualification
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Sub Inspector||Should be qualified Graduation from an authorized University.|
|Station Officer||Must Possess Graduation (Science/ Engineer) from a recognized University.|
- The examination fee is Rs. 200/- for General Category and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Candidates should deposit the application charges via Online/ Offline Modes.
OSSC Sub Inspector Selection Process
Applicants will be recruited on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission officials.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Weight age Marks For NNC Certificate,
- Viva Voce Cum Psychological Test
Steps to Apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Browse the Odisha Staff Selection Commission official site.
- Then download the OSSC Sub Inspector Advertisement PDF.
- After that, read it carefully and click on OSSC SI Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill up the OSSC Station Officer Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Take the printout of application form and click on the submit button.
OSSC Inspector Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
OSSC Inspector Officer Application Opening Date
|01 January 2019|
|OSSC Inspector Officer Application Ending Date|
21 January 2019
OSSC Inspector Officer Admit Card Release Date
|OSSC Inspector Officer Exam Date|
OSSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to reveal the OSSC Station Officer Admit Card 2019 via online mode. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the authorized portal. The exam will be conducted at various places of Odisha State and exam center will be available in the call letter. If you like these articles then don’t forget to share on the social networking website.