Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019. Apply For 1746 Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 at www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 1 OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 2 Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2019
- 3 www.osssc.gov.in Junior Clerk Notification
- 4 OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 6 OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
- 8 OSSSC Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the Latest Odisha State Government Jobs then they come to the right place because we are going to share the OSSSC Junior Clerk / Assistant Vacancy 2019 details in the below description. Candidates should read the full article and grab the eligibility criteria and apply process. Those aspirants are educated and want to apply for Junior Clerk / Junior Assistant Posts they should visit www.osssc.gov.in.
Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2019
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting the educated people for full fill the 1746 OSSSC Junior Clerk / Assistant Jobs. Candidates can apply by sending the OSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form through online mode from 29 December 2018 to 29 January 2019. Candidates will be appointed on Odisha State through Exam and Interview.
www.osssc.gov.in Junior Clerk Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Positions Name||Junior Clerk / Junior Assistant Posts|
|Total Posts||1746 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Odisha State|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Apply Online Starting Date||29-12-2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||29-01-2019|
|OSSSC Official Websites||www.osssc.gov.in|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 18 Years and must be below than 32 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Categories.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified +3 examination or with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Aspirants should also download the OSSSC Junior Clerk Advertisement for more details.
- Candidates who are from General/ OBC Category will have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- The application fee is Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Aspirants can deposit the application fee via Online/ Offline Mode.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Selection Process
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- The Exam and Interview will be organized by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Salary Package
- Candidates who will be selected they will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/- per month.
- Aspirants will also get the Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
Steps to Apply for Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission official portal.
- Then check out the OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification PDF.
- Now gain the eligibility criteria and click on the application form button.
- Then fill up the OSSSC Jr. Assistant Application Form with correct details.
- Take the printout of the application form and submit it through online mode.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Registration Start Date
|29 December 2018|
|OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Registration Last Date|
29 January 2019
OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Examination Fee Dates
|29 December 2018 to 29 January 2019|
|OSSSC Junior Clerk Examination Fee (Treasury Challan) Dates|
30 January 2019 to 06 February 2019
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card Issue Date
|OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Date|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
The Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket will be uploaded by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. The admit card will be available before 15 days of the examination. Candidates can download the call letter from the official website by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Stay connected for the latest employment news.