Update 21-01-2019: Maharashtra Public Work Department issued PWD Mumbai Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2019. Apply for 263 Maharashtra Civil Engineering Steno Vacancy 2019 at www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in
PWD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019
- 1 PWD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019
- 2 PWD Mumbai Circle Steno Recruitment 2019
- 3 www.pwdmumbaicircle.in JE CE Recruitment
- 4 PWD Maharashtra Civil Engineers Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 5 Maharashtra PWD Pay Scale
- 6 Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- 7 PWD Maharashtra Civil JE Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 PWD Maharashtra Official Website: www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in
Public Work Department has published a PWD Mumbai JE Recruitment 2019 notification for the posts of Jr Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant, & Stenographer. This is a Maharashtra State Govt. Jobs Notification in which 263 total numbers of vacancies are available. Aspirants who are interested they can apply online at the official website i.e. www.pwd.maharashtra.gov.in.
PWD Mumbai Circle Steno Recruitment 2019
PWD (Public Work Department) Maharashtra is inviting the MAHAPWD Recruitment Online Application Form for full fill the different positions. Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of Interview. Those aspirants have the eligibility criteria they can apply by submitting the application form via online mode from 08th May 2018 to 27th May 2018.
www.pwdmumbaicircle.in JE CE Recruitment
|Department Name||Public Work Department|
|Name of The Posts||Jr Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant, & Stenographer|
|Total Number of Posts||263 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra State|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|MAHAPWD Official Website||www.mahapwd.com|
PWD Maharashtra Civil Engineers Assistant Recruitment 2019
The PWD Recruitment 2019 for Civil Engineers Maharashtra has been revealed by the Maharashtra Government. Aspirants who want to get appointed to the vacant posts they must apply after reading the below decryption.
PWD Mumbai Age Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 33 years to be eligible for the 263 PWD Maharashtra Steno JE CE Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Maharashtra State Government Norms.
MAHAPWD Recruitment Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the B. Tech/ M. Tech in relevant discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, you should check out the PWD Mumbai JE CE Steno Notification.
MAHA PWD JE CE Steno Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview round.
- The interview will be conducted by the Public Work Department Maharashtra.
The category wise application fee is mentioned below:-
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|Reserved category Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Processing Charges Candidates||Rs. 60/-|
Maharashtra PWD Pay Scale
|Posts Name||Salary Package|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade pay Rs.4300/-|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Stenographer||Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade pay Rs.4300/-|
Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates should browse the Public Work Department Maharashtra official website.
- Then go to the recruitment zone and search Maharashtra PWD Stenographer Jobs Notification.
- After that, have a look at the eligibility conditions and click on apply now option.
- Then fill up the Maharashtra PWD Civil Engineering Asst Application Form.
- Enclosed the photocopies of the required documents and pay the applicable charges.
- Get the hard copy of the completed filled application form and click on the submit button.
PWD Maharashtra Civil JE Recruitment Exam Dates
|08th May 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply|
08th May 2018
Last Date to Apply
|27th May 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date|
09th June 2018
MAHAPWD Exam Date 2018
23rd June 2018 & 24th June 2018