Update 03-01-2019: East Central Railway has published RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Apply for 2234 East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 at www.rrcecr.gov.in
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 1 RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC ECR Apprentice Application Form 2019
- 3 www.rrcecr.gov.in Apprentice Notification
- 4 East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- 5 RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 7 RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Dates
- 8 RRC ECR Official Website: www.rrcecr.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the Latest Railway Jobs then you come to the right place because we are going to provide the 2234 RRC East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs. Those aspirants have completed their education and possess ITI Diploma they can RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online at official website i.e. www.rrcecr.gov.in.
RRC ECR Apprentice Application Form 2019
RRC ECR (Railway Recruitment Cell East Central Railway) is inviting the East Central Railway Apprentice Application Form for full fill the 2234 East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are interested they first read the full article then submit the application form from 11th December 2018 to 10th January 2019.
www.rrcecr.gov.in Apprentice Notification
|Name of the Organization||East Central Railway [Railway Recruitment Cell]|
|Offered Posts Name||Apprentices|
|Total Vacant Posts||2234 Vacancies|
|Advertisement No||RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./02/2018|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job/ Railway Job|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th January 2019|
|RRC ECR Official Website||www.rrcecr.gov.in|
East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Division Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Mughalsarai division||932 Vacancies|
|2.||Danapur division||702 Vacancies|
|3.||Dhanbad division||161 Vacancies|
|4.||Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai||137 Vacancies|
|5.||Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110 Vacancies|
|6.||Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110 Vacancies|
|7.||Samastipur division||82 Vacancies|
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 15 Years and must be less than 24 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
RRC ECR Apprentice Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed their 10th Class (10+2) with at least 50% marks from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants should also possess ITI Diploma in related discipline be eligible for 2234 RRC East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee which is non-refundable.
- Aspirants must deposit the application fee through payment gateway as part of the online application process.
RRC ECR Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Merit List.
- Merit List will be prepared by the East Central Railway [Railway Recruitment Cell].
Steps to Apply for RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Go to the East Central Railway [Railway Recruitment Cell] official website.
- Then download the RRC ECR Apprentice Advertisement PDF.
- Now grab the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online button.
- Enter the correct details in the RRC ECR Apprentice Online Application Form.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and submit it through online mode.
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment Dates
RRC ECR Apprentice Online Application Form Initial Date
|11th December 2018|
|RRC ECR Apprentice Online Application Form Final Date|
10th January 2019