Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University has issued RTMNU PG Application Form 2018. Apply for Nagpur University Admission Form 2018 at www.nagpuruniversity.org
RTMNU PG Application Form 2018
- 1 RTMNU PG Application Form 2018
- 2 Nagpur University Admission Form 2018
- 3 www.nagpuruniversity.org PG Notification 2018
- 4 Nagpur University Courses Details 2018
- 5 Nagpur University Courses Fee
- 6 RTMNU Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 RTMNU UG PG Exam Pattern 2018
- 8 Nagpur University Admission 2018 Apply Online
- 9 Nagpur University Admission Important Date 2018
- 10 Nagpur University Admit Card 2018
- 11 RTMNU Official Website: www.nagpuruniversity.org
The Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University has published Nagpur University Admission Notification. Nagpur University grants admission to various undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) courses through an entrance exam. Those who get shortlisted in the entrance exam will be called for counseling for RTM Nagpur University Admission 2018. Applicants have to submit their application form in between 28th June 2018 to 07th July 2018.
Nagpur University Admission Form 2018
Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University has providing RTMNU UG PG Admission to capable students for Various PG Courses such as Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Computer Management (M.C.M), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib) & Master of industrial Relation & personal Management (MIRPM). Applicants can apply for Nagpur University Exam Form 2018 through this web page.
www.nagpuruniversity.org PG Notification 2018
Name of University
|Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Nagpur University Application Form|
|Online Apply Time Frame|
28th June 2018 to 07th July 18 up to 5.00 pm
RTMNU Official Website
Nagpur University Courses Details 2018
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib)
- Master of Industrial Relation & personal Management (MIRPM)
- Master of Computer Management (M.C.M)
Nagpur University Courses Fee
|Master of Arts [M.A]||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Science||Rs. 26,930/year|
|Master of Technology||Rs. 60,000/year|
|Master of Pharmacy||Rs. 17,696/year|
|Master of Fine Arts||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Commerce||Rs. 16,230/year|
|Master of Mass Communication||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Fashion Designing||Rs. 42,515/year|
|Master of Science (Applied Geology)||Rs. 26,930/year|
|Master of Travel and Tourism||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Labour Studies||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Computer Applications||Rs. 16,522/year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master of Physical Education||Rs. 40,000/year|
|Master of Education||Rs. 41,000/year|
|Master of Computer Management||Rs. 16,555/year|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||Rs. 12,160/year|
|Master in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||Rs. 16,555/year|
|Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management||Rs. 24,645/year|
|Master of Chirurgiae(Plastic Surgery)||Rs. 27,030/year|
RTMNU Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University is going to conduct RTMNU UG PG Admission Exam 2018 to select the talented students. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the useful details given below.
- Applicant’s age will be decided by Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- Download the official notification through the official website for more details.
- Applicants must have passed graduate degree in relevant discipline and appearing candidates in the final year of their qualifying degree from a recognized board of education.
- Visit the official website for more details.
- Applicants who are related to general and OBC category they have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
Nagpur University UG PG Selection Process
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Nagpur University their selection will depend on these following methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
RTMNU UG PG Exam Pattern 2018
- This entrance examination will be as the computer-based test and it will be operated in online mode.
- Weightage will be available as 4 marks each
- The question paper will contain objective type questions
- Negative marking will be there as 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Nagpur University Admission 2018 Apply Online
- Firstly open the official website of the Nagpur University i.e. www.nagpuruniversity.org.
- Then press on the “PG Admission 2018-19” link and select the suitable link
- Now, download the notification and fill up the Nagpur University Registration Form 2018 with all the required details as per the instructions.
- Attach all the related document’s and submit the application fee category wise.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it to send to official address.
Nagpur University Admission Important Date 2018
Vital Date & Time
|Confirmation of the Nagpur University forms by hand in person only at facilitation Centres.||28th June 2018 to 07th July 2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of Provisional merit list of eligible applicants on website||08th July 2018 at 3.00 pm|
|Submission of grievance (if any) in writing at facilitation centers||08th July 2018 to 09th July 2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of final merit list of eligible students on website||10th July 18 at 3.00 pm|
|Online submission of option form for admission round –I||10th July 18 to 12th July 2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of allotment of seats on website||13th July 2018 at 3.00 pm|
|The issue of allotment letter in login ID of Student and login ID|
of allotted College
|13th July 2018|
|Reporting to the College and confirmation of admission as per allocation in Round-I||13th July 2018 to 17th July 2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of vacancy position of round-I||18th July 2018 at 5.00 pm|
|Online submission of option form for admission round –II||18th July 18 to 20th July 18 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of allotment of seats of round-II on website||21st July 2018 at 3.00 pm|
|The issue of allotment letter in login ID of students and log in the ID of allotted college||21st July 2018|
|Reporting to the college and confirmation of admission as per allocation in round-II||21st July 2018 to 24th July 2018 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of vacancy position of round-II||25th July 2018 at 5.00 pm|
|Admission round-III by counseling at|
|26th July 2018 to 28tyh July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||30th July 2018|
|Uploading and submission of the list of admitted candidates to the University||30th July 2018|
Nagpur University Admit Card 2018
The Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University will update the RTMNU UG PG Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
RTMNU Official Website: www.nagpuruniversity.org
All Over India Government Jobs