State Bank of India has published SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for State Bank of India SO Vacancy 2019 at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 SBI SO Online Application Form 2019
- 3 www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Notification
- 4 State Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- 7 SBI SO Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
- 9 SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India has released the SBI SO Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Specialist Officer. There are 31 posts are available for eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official advertisement and apply at the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
SBI SO Online Application Form 2019
State Bank of India has published SBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2019 to recruit intelligent and skilled applicants. Those candidates waiting for Specialist Officer Vacancies they should apply by submitting their application form in between 09 January 2019 to 31 January 2019. Read the full article to get more useful details like PayScale, Important Dates, Qualification required, etc.
www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Notification
|State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post|
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|09 January 2019|
|Application Form Last Date|
31 January 2019
SBI Official Website
State Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Manager (Digital Marketing)||04 Posts|
|2.||Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst)||02 Posts|
|3.||Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives)||03 Posts|
|4.||Executive (Credit Monitoring)||10 Posts|
|5.||Deputy Manager (Statistician)||02 Posts|
|6.||Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives)||03 Posts|
|7.||Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment)||03 Posts|
|8.||Head (Legal)||01 Post|
|9.||DGM (NCLT)||01 Post|
|10.||DGM (Law)||01 Post|
|11.||Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01 Post|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
State Bank of India is inviting for SBI SO Recruitment Exam 2019 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their SBI Specialist Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit in between 25 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
SBI Manager Required Qualification
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Sector Credit Specialist||CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience|
|Sector Risk Specialist||CA/ MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA with relevant experience|
|Analytics Translator||B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience|
|Portfolio Management Specialist||CA/ MBA (Finance) with relevant experience|
- General and OBC applicants need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- Other reserved categories candidates require paying Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Candidates should pay application fee via Online through the payment gateway.
SBI SO Selection Process
Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Manager Positions 2019 they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Short Listing
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on SBI Manager Recruitment 2019.
- Download the application form and fill the SBI Chief Manager Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture is not more than 100 KB.
- Pay the application fee is required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before 31 January 2019 and take a hard copy for further use.
SBI SO Recruitment Exam Dates
SBI Specialist Officer Applications Started On
|09 January 2019|
|SBI Specialist Officer Applications Closed On|
31 January 2019
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card publish Date
|SBI Specialist Officer Examination Date|
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
The State Bank of India will upload SBI Chief Manager Hall Ticket 2019 through the online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.