Update 29-09-2018: Securities and Exchange Board of India issued SEBI Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. Apply for 120 SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 at www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
- 1 SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
- 2 SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form 2018
- 3 www.sebi.gov.in Officer Grade A Notification
- 4 SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2018
- 5 SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2018
- 9 SEBI Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI stands for Securities and Exchange Board of India which has revealed SEBI Officer Grade A vacancy 2018 notification for the posts of Legal, General, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), and Information Technology. This is a Central Government Job Notification in which 120 total number of vacancy is available. Interested candidates can apply online at the official portal i.e. www.sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form 2018
The SEBI Officer Asst. Manager Application Form 2018 is inviting by the SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) through online mode. Candidates who are eager to apply they should apply by sending the application form from 15th September 2018 to 30th September 2018.
www.sebi.gov.in Officer Grade A Notification
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Available Posts Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Total Number of Positions||120 Vacancies|
|Application Process||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Starting Date||15th September|
|Apply Online Closing Date||30th September 2018|
|SEBI Official Website||www.sebi.gov.in|
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No||Vacant Posts Name||Total Positions|
|4||Engineering (Civil)||05 Vacancies|
|5||Engineering (Electrical)||05 Vacancies|
|3||Information Technology||08 Vacancies|
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Securities and Exchange Board of India is going to conduct a recruitment examination for full fill the 120 SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs by the eligible and deserving candidates. Candidates who are going to apply they should read the below details first.
- Candidate age should be below than 30 years to be eligible for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Exam.
- For more details download the official advertisement.
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree (Law)|
|General||Any Degree, CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA/ Master’s Degree|
|Engineering (Civil)||Degree (Civil Engg)|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Degree (Electrical Engg)|
|Information Technology||Degree (Engg)/ MCA|
- The application fee is Rs. 850/- which is Non-refundable.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
SEBI Officer Grade A Selection Process
- Online Examination (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Personal Interview
SEBI Pay & Benefits
- Candidates who will be selected they will get the salary package of Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Candidates will also get the House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, etc.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- First of all, browse the Securities and Exchange Board of India official website.
- Go to the “Career” section and download the SEBI Officer Grade A Advertisement pdf.
- Have a look on the official notification details and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the SEBI Officer Grade A Online Application Form with correct details.
- Pay the prescribed application charges and get the fee receipt.
- Submit the application form and get the printout of it for further references.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Exam Dates
SEBI Officer Grade A Notification Release Date
|05th September 2018|
|SEBI Officer Grade A Apply Online Initial Date|
15th September 2018
SEBI Officer Grade A Apply Online Final date
|30th September 2018|
|SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card Release Date|
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Date
SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2018
The SEBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket will be revealed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India. Candidates must prepare their self for the examination because exam performances will decide your selection on the available positions. Bookmark this website for getting the latest employment news.
SEBI Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs