South Indian Bank has Declared South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 385 Probationary Clerk (PO) Posts at www.southindianbank.com.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank has declared South Indian Bank Notification 2019 for recruitment of eligible and motivated candidates for the post of Probationary Clerk (PO). All the job finders who are going to apply for this Bank Job they should check out this article completely to apply in an online way easily. All the capable and well-educated candidates need to apply in online mode for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 by looking the official website of the South Indian Bank.
South Indian Bank Application Form 2019
South Indian Bank has declared an official notification for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. Capable and interested candidates should apply for South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019 through the official website of South Indian Bank which is www.southindianbank.com. Application Forms are invited from capable and intelligent job seekers in between 19th June to 30th June 2019. South Indian PO Exam Date is 26th July 2019.
www.southindianbank.com Notification 2019
|Conducted Body||South Indian Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Clerk (PO) Post|
|Total Vacancies||385 Posts|
|Recruitment Category||Bank Jobs|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Online Apply Starting Date||19th June 2019|
|Online Apply Closing Date||30th June 2019|
|South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Date||26th July 2019|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2019
|Zone Name||States Under The Zone||No of Posts|
|North Zone||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal||75|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana||310|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In the eligibility criteria, candidates may check details related to educational qualification and age term etc which are given below in the detailed for interested job seekers to help them.
- The age of the applicants must have maximum of 26 years.
- Candidates should refer to the official notification to get more details about the age term.
- Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST job seekers as per the norms of the South Indian Bank.
- Forgetting more details, go to official notice.
Essential Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Applicants will have to download official notification to grab the correct details.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- Note -: There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
- South Indian Bank PO Test will be made available only in English
- Appointed applicants will get pay band of Rs.11,765 to Rs.31,540/- Per Month from the bank.
- Applicants can get other details from the official advertisement which is given below.
A Fee of the Application
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Applicants need to pay through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Process
- Interested appliers are advised to open the official website of the South Indian Bank i.e. https://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Get official notification by entering on the proper link and collect all the proper details
- Interested applicants will have check eligibility details very carefully.
- Enter the “Apply Online” and Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload all the required documents/ certificates and submit the fee (if required).
- Submit the application form on or before the final date.
- At last, take a print out of the submitted form for future use.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Exam Dates 2019
|Events Name||Required Dates|
|South Indian Bank PO Applications Opening Date||19th June 2019|
|South Indian Bank PO Applications End On||30th June 2019|
|South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Release Date||Available Shortly|
|South Indian Bank PO Examination Date||26th July 2019|
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019
Applicants who will be shortlisted for PO written exam they need to download South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2019 to take part in this exam. Jobs can get South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2019 by using the official website of the South Indian Bank in online mode. South Indian Bank PO Exam will be held on 26th July 2019
Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com/