Southern Railway has released Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Apply for 4409 Railway SR Apprentice Vacancy 2019 at www.rrcmas.in
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 Railway SR Apprentice Application Form 2019
- 3 www.rrcmas.in Apprentice Notification 2019
- 4 Railway SR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 6 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Dates
- 7 Southern Railway Official Website: www.rrcmas.in
In this article, we are going to provide the Latest Railway Job Notification which is Railway SR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. In this recruitment advertisement, the department is going to hire the eligible candidates who have completed ITI Diploma to full fill the 4409 Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can get the complete details from the below sections and apply online at official site i.e. www.rrcmas.in.
Railway SR Apprentice Application Form 2019
The Southern Railway Apprentice Application Forms are invited from the eligible candidates to “Workshop Personnel Officer, S&T Workshop, Southern Railway, Podanur-641 023” for engagement as Trade/Act Apprentices. Candidates who are eligible according to the given below eligibility criteria they can submit the application form via online mode from 05 January 2019 to 13 January 2019.
www.rrcmas.in Apprentice Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway Department|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||4409 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05-01-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13-01-2019|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Southern Railway Official Website||www.rrcmas.in|
Railway SR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 15 Years and must be below than 22/24 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government rules.
Railway SR Apprentice Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold the 10th Class Passing Certificates with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Applicants should also possess ITI Diploma in related discipline from an authorized institution or University.
- Aspirants should also qualify the +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC Categories which is non-refundable.
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Categories are exempted from application fee.
Southern Railway Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the 4409 Southern Railway Apprentice Posts on the basis of Merit List.
- Merit List will be prepared by the Southern Railway Department.
Steps to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Southern Railway Department official website.
- Then download the Railway SR Apprentice Advertisement PDF.
- Now have a look at the required details and click on apply online button.
- Enter the correct details in the Railway SR Apprentice Online Applications.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the scanned documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and submit it through online mode.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form Starting Date||05 January 2019|
|Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form Closing Date||13 January 2019|