Update 12-11-2018: Staff Selection Commission has uploaded SSC CHSL 10+2 Jobs Notification 2019. Apply for SSC Sorting Assistant LDC DEO Vacancy 2019 at www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2019
- 1 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2019
- 2 SSC LDC Sorting Assistant Application Form 2019
- 3 www.ssconline.nic.in CHSL Notification
- 4 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy 2019
- 5 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- 7 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
- 9 SSC Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has been released SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment Advertisement 2019 for the posts of Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Clerk, etc. Those applicants willing for these vacancies they should download the official notice and apply through online mode. Candidates who are going to apply for Central Government Jobs they must visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC LDC Sorting Assistant Application Form 2019
The Staff Selection Commission has published the SSC Sorting Assistant Application Form to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment they have a golden chance to apply via the online process. The organization will select the applicants by conducting the written examination and personal interview. Candidates should apply by submitting their application form in between 19th January 2019 to 18th February 2019.
www.ssconline.nic.in CHSL Notification
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL (SSC CHSL)|
|Name of the Post|
Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Clerk, etc.
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Starting Date to Apply
|19th January 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form|
18th February 2019
SSC Official Website
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy 2019
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||——–|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission is ready to conduct SSC LDC Recruitment Examination 2019 for the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, & Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before the 18th February 2019. For more details regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
- LDC/ JSA & Postal/ Sorting Assistant posts candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants who are going to apply for DEO posts they must have the 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- SSC CHSL official Notification 2019 for more reference.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee.
- All other candidates who are related to (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) category they don’t need to pay any Application/Examination fee.
Applicant’s selection will depend on these following methods
- Computer Based Exam
- Descriptive Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who are going to apply for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant posts they will get a salary package of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A candidates will get a salary package of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- First of all log on to Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Open the career section and click on SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification and read carefully.
- Click on Apply now and fill the SSC CHSL DEO Application Form as required.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee category vise and click on submit now button.
- Take a printout of filled application form for further use.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Dates
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Applications Releases On
|19th January 2019|
|SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Applications Closed On|
18th February 2019
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Admit Card Release Date
|SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) Date|
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper) Date
SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will upload the SSC Postal Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
SSC Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Latest Employment News