Staff Selection Commission will declare soon SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019. Check Tier I (LDC DEO) Exam Date and Syllabus at ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
- 1 SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
- 2 SSC CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 ssc.nic.in CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
- 4 Important ID to carry an ID in the examination
- 5 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- 6 Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I):
- 7 SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus 2019
- 8 Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
- 9 Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- 10 Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- 11 Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- 12 SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- 13 SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Exam Date 2019
Lots of best-fit job seekers are eligible to take part in the SSC CHSL Tier I (LDC DEO) exam. All the applicants, who are going to appear in the SSC CHSL Tier I (LDC DEO) exam they are advised to check the latest details about SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019 from here. All the shortlisted applicants may get SSC CHSL 10+2 Call Letter 2019 from here after clicking on the below provided official link. Those applicants who want to grab more details connected to SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I (LDC DEO) Exam Date /Hall Ticket 2019 they should check below section of this web page and catch complete proper details easily.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket 2019
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is going to conduct by the Staff Selection Commission for LDC DEO on 01st July 2019 to 26th July 2019. Those applicants who are going to take part in the SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I (LDC DEO) exam they should check SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Date 2019 from here. SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I (LDC DEO) Call letter 2019 is going to be published through online mode at the official website of the SSC. Those job seekers who want to get success in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam to grab a position from 5789 posts they can check SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus and exam pattern 2019 which is available here.
ssc.nic.in CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (Tier I for LDC DEO Posts)|
|Tier I Exam Date||01st July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
Important ID to carry an ID in the examination
All the appearing candidates are advised to carry one ID from below ID in the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam room.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Candidates will be selected based on below provided phase.
- Written exam (Tier I and Tier II).
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I):
|General Intelligence||English Language|
|Verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.||Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus 2019
|Number Systems||Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers|
|Fundamental Arithmetical Operations||Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.|
|ALGEBRA||Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations|
|GEOMETRY||Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.|
|MENSURATION||Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.|
|TRIGONOMETRY||Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20+ Cos2=1 etc.|
|STATISTICAL CHARTS||Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart|
|General Awareness||questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.|
Note: For VH job seekers of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBES there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Quantitative Aptitude.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates able for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
- The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks
- Applicants should write his/ her correct Roll Number and affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Question Paper-cum-Answer Book failing which zero marks will be awarded
- Applicants are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- The skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The „Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- Candidates eligible for scribe as per paras 8.1 and 8.2 will be given the compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore the duration of the Skill Test for such candidates will be 20 minutes.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- The medium of the Typing Test will be Hindi and English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- The choice of Typing Test given by the candidate in the online Application Form shall be treated as final and no change in the medium of the Typing Test will be entertained later.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Candidates eligible for a scribe as per paras 8.1 and 8.2 will be given the compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore the duration of the Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes.
- Passage Dictators will be provided to those VH candidates for the Typing test who have opted for Scribe in the online Application Form. The Passage Dictator will read out the passage to VH candidate within the allotted time period.
- Persons with Disabilities candidates who claim to be permanently unfit to take the Typing Test because of a physical disability may, with the prior approval of the Commission, be exempted from the requirement of appearing and qualifying at such test, provided such a candidate submits a Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-XIII) to the Commission from the competent Medical Authority, i.e., the Civil Surgeon of a Government Health Care Institution declaring him/ her to be permanently unfit for the Typing Test because of a physical disability. In addition, such candidates must substantiate their claim by furnishing the relevant Medical Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure-VIII to Annexure-X of the Notice of Examination, as applicable, at the time of Typing Test. Otherwise, their claim for seeking exemption from Typing Test will not be entertained by the Commission.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Candidates need to open the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the home page and search the section as “Admit Card”.
- Enter on the suitable link as SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2019 Tier I
- Candidates are required to fill asked details completely as “Application No. and DOB”.
- Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Hall Ticket 2019 Tier I.
- Carry proper SSC CHSL 10+2 Call Letter 2019 Tier I at the time of examination.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Exam Date 2019
|Important Events||Mandatory Date|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Admit Card Releasing Date||Updated Soon|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Examination Date||01st July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
Official Website Zone Wise
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||http://sscnr.net.in|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||http://www.sscwr.net/|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||http://www.sscer.org/|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||http://www.sscner.org.in/|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php?type=new|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||http://ssc-cr.org/|