Update 12-11-2018: Staff Selection Commission issued SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2018–2019. Apply for 8300 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018 at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2018
- 2 www.ssc.nic.in Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
- 3 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018-2019
- 4 SSC MTS Online Application Form 2018
- 5 SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018
- 7 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Admit Card 2018
- 9 SSC Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has uploaded SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy Notification 2018 for the 8300 Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who are waiting for the Latest Central Government Jobs they should read them each and every detail in the below description. Those aspirants are interested they can apply online at the recognized site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
www.ssc.nic.in Multi-Tasking Staff Notification
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacant Positions||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Offered Posts||8300 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Starting Date||03rd November 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||03rd December 2018|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018-2019
|Sr. No.||SSC Region Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Eastern Region (ER)||634 Posts|
|2.||Northern Region (NR)||3186 Posts|
|3.||North Western Region (NWR)||534 Posts|
|4.||Southern Region (SR)||705 Posts|
|5.||Central Region (CR)||325 Posts|
|6.||Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||666 Posts|
|7.||North Eastern Region (NER)||226 Posts|
|8.||Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536 Posts|
|9.||Western Region (WR)||1488 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||8300 Positions|
SSC MTS Online Application Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission is inviting the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Application Form from eligible candidates for full fill the 8300 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs. Candidates who want to apply they can submit the application form from 03rd November 2018 to 03rd December 2018. Only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment and you can grab the eligibility criteria details from below description.
SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 25 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC & ST Category and 03 years for OBC-NCL Category and 03 years for Ex-Servicemen categories.
SSC MTS Required Qualification
- Candidates should have qualified Matriculation from an authorized Board.
- For more details, download the notification from the official website.
- The application fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) and application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate who is from SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category their application fee is NILL.
SSC MTS Selection Process
Staff Selection Commission will be selected on the basis of below round:-
- Written Examination
SSC MTS Pay Scale
- Candidates will get the salary package of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- The Grade Pay will also provide which is Rs.1800/-.
Steps to Apply for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates should open the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Then download the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Advertisement in the notification zone.
- Click on the SSC MTS Recruitment Apply Online button if you are eligible.
- Enter the asking details in the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|SSC MTS Applications Begins On||03rd November 2018|
|SSC MTS Applications Ends On||03rd December 2018|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|SSC MTS Examination Date||Update Soon|
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Admit Card 2018
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode. The examination will conduct in various places and exam location will be available in the call letter. Candidates must crack the examination and then attend the selection process for getting the appointment for Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs.
SSC Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Latest Employment News