Update 11-08-2018: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Recruitment Notification 2018. Apply Online for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2018 at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 2 SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
- 3 www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- 4 SSC Job List
- 5 SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
- 6 Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria
- 7 SSC Required Educational Qualification
- 8 SSC Recruitment Selection Process
- 9 SSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 10 SSC Region Wise GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- 11 Procedure to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- 12 SSC Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has released an SSC Recruitment Graduate Level for the posts of MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff), CGL, Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector, GD Constable, CHSL, JE (Junior Engineer) and Junior Hindi Translator. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are preparing for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exam. Candidates can SSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online before the last date.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
An SSC GD Constable Notification Latest has been revealed by the SSC officials for full fill the MTS (4500 Vacancies) , CGL (5200 Vacancies), Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector (5000 Vacancies), GD Constable (4600 Vacancies), CHSL (2500 Vacancies), JE (6500 Vacancies), and Junior Hindi Translator (5600 Vacancies) Posts. Those aspirants are eager to apply they can submit the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018 before the last date.
www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts Name||Junior Engineer, CGL, MTS, Stenographer, etc.|
|Total Numbers of Positions||Numerous Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Central Government Job|
|Employment Placement||All Over India|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Job List
|Name of the Post||Total Positions|
|MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)||4500 Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector||5000 Vacancies|
|GD Constable||4600 Vacancies|
|JE (Junior Engineer)||6500 Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translator||5600 Vacancies|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting the SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application Form for finding the eligible candidates and appoints them on the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Jobs. So guys who are going to apply they must send their application form in the appropriate format before the closing dates. The SSC Exam Admit Card 2018 will be published before 2 weeks of the examination.
Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the SSC Vacancies for 12th Pass they should have the following asking criteria details. Only eligible candidates can do their SSC Registration at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Age Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 27 years to be eligible for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government norms.
SSC Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10+2 Classes from an authorized Institution/ Board to be eligible for the SSC Multi-Tasking state Jobs 2018.
- Aspirants must also complete their Diploma & Graduation, and B.Tech from a well-known University of India to be eligible for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018.
Staff Selection Commission Pay Scale
- Those aspirants will be appointed on the available posts they will get the salary of Rs. 42000 with GP of Rs. 4600/-.
- This is a one month salary only for the selected candidates given by the Indian Government.
SSC Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission:-
- Aptitude Test
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for Unreserved category candidates and there is no fee for Reserved & women Category candidates as per the notification.
- Candidates should pay their application the through online mode before the end dates.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|Opening Date for submission of the Online Application Form||17th August 2018|
|Closing Date for submission of the Online Application Form||17th September 2018|
|SSC Recruitment Admit Card Release Date|
|Staff Selection Commission Examination Date|
SSC Region Wise GD Constable Recruitment 2018
SSC GD Constable 54953 Jobs
CRPF GD Constable 30791 Jobs
BSF GD Constable 23444 Jobs
SSB Constable 6604 Jobs
CISF GD Constable 5463 Jobs
ITBP GD Constable 3869 Jobs
AR GD Constable 757 Jobs
SSF GD Constable 420 Jobs
NIA GD Constable 118 Jobs
Procedure to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- Willing candidates need to access the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Find out the SSC Registration 2018 option on the notification zone.
- After that press on the SSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- Fill up the application form and attach the photocopies of the required certificates.
- Now deposit the application fee and get the hard copy of the application form.
- After that check out the fill-up details and click on the submit button.