Update 25-03-2020: TET Exam Notification Application Form 2020. Check Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Date. Download TET Exam Result 2020
TET Exam Notification 2020
- 1 TET Exam Notification 2020
- 2 TET Online Application Form 2020
- 3 Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020
- 4 Teachers Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
- 6 Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- 7 TET Exam Notification Application Form 2020 State Wise
- 8 Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card
- 9 Download Teachers Eligibility Test Result
Indian Government is going to recruit the eligible and skilled candidates for the Teacher Positions in each and every state. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of the Teachers Eligibility Test 2020 which will be conducted very soon. Candidates who are interested to get hired on the teacher posts should apply online at www.ans6.in.
TET Online Application Form 2020
The Teachers Eligibility Test Application Form is inviting from the suitable and intelligent candidates for full the Indian State Teacher Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification they should apply for the available posts by submitting the TET Online Application Form 2020 through online mode before the last dates.
Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020
Name of the Conducting Authority
|Central & State Government|
Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of the Available Posts
Online Application Form
All Over India
Teachers Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are eager to attend the Teachers Eligibility Test 2020 should check out the eligibility criteria because those aspirants will not be eligible for the examination they will not be permissible for appearing in the examination.
TET Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified for the Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess an Education/ Elementary Education Diploma to be eligible for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of the following rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
Paper 1: for Class I to V
Child Development & Pedagogy
Environmental Studies (EVS)
Paper II: for Class VI to VIII
Mathematics and Science
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30|
Social Studies (S.ST)
Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates should browse the conducting authority official website.
- Then check out the advertisement zone and search the TET Entrance Exam Notification.
- Have a look at the eligibility conditions and download the application form.
- Enter the appropriate details in the application form and upload the required documents Xerox copies.
- Deposit the application fee and click on the submit button.
TET Exam Notification Application Form 2020 State Wise
Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card
The TET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 will release before 15 days of the commencement of the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the conducting authority official website by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Aspirants must carry the admit card on the day of examination otherwise invigilators will not give permission for getting the appearance on the TET Teacher Exam 2020.
Download Teachers Eligibility Test Result
After conducting the examination TET Exam Result 2020 will be released by name wise and roll number wise. Candidates will be able to download the exam result by entering the asking details which can be registration number, roll number, etc. Guys stay connected with us for getting the latest updates about the Teacher Eligibility Test.