Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released the TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019. Apply for 2345 TN MRB Nurse Vacancy 2019 at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 1 TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 2 Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Application Form 2019
- 3 www.mrb.tn.gov.in Nurse Notification
- 4 Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Vacancy 2019
- 5 TN MRB Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 7 TN MRB Nurse Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 TN MRB Nurse Admit Card 2019
- 9 TN MRB Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the Latest Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs then you come to the right place because we are going to provide the Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019 details in the following sections. Candidates who have completed their Diploma/ Degree they should read the full details and apply online at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Application Form 2019
The TN MRB Nurse Online Application Form is invited only through online mode from eligible and skilled candidates for full fill the 2345 Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Jobs. Candidates can fill up the application form from 07 February 2019 to 27 February 2019. Applicants will be recruited on the basis of Examination and Interview on the pay band of Rs. 14000/-.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Nurse Notification
|`Conducting Authority Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Total Number of Posts||2345 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Employment Category||Medical Jobs/ State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Procedure|
|Selection Rounds||Written Exam and Interview|
|Application Starting Date||07-02-2019|
|Application Closing Date||27-02-2019|
|Written Exam Date||23-06-2019|
|TN MRB Official Website||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Vacancy 2019
|CATEGORY NAME||GT||BC||BCM||MBC/ DNC||SC||SCA||ST||TOTAL|
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is all set to conduct the TN MRB Nurse Recruitment Exam on 23 June 2019 to find out the eligible and skilled candidates and then appoint them on the Nurse Position. So you can apply for the examination after reading the below details.
|Category Name||Upper Age Criteria|
|General Ex-Servicemen||48 years|
TN MRB Nurse Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have qualified the 10+2 and Diploma/ Degree (Nursing) from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must have permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council on or before 07-02-2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 350/- for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) Categories.
- Other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee.
- Candidates can deposit the application fee via Online/ Offline mode before 01 March 2019.
TN MRB Nurse Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Selection rounds will be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
TN MRB Nurse Pay Scale
Those candidates will be appointed on the 2345 TN MRB Nurse Vacancies they will get the salary package of Rs.14000/-.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019
- Open the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board official site.
- Then download the TN MRB Nurse Advertisement.
- If you are eligible then click on TN MRB Nurse Apply Online.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Submit the form and application fee.
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|TN MRB Nurse Registration Opening Date||07 February 2019|
|TN MRB Nurse Registration Ending Date||27 February 2019|
|TN MRB Nurse Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|TN MRB Nurse Written Exam Date||23 June 2019|
TN MRB Nurse Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will upload the TN MRB Nurse Hall Ticket before 15 days of commencement of the examination. The exam will be conducted on 23-06-2019 across Tamil Nadu State and exam location will be available in the call letter. If anyone wants to ask anything then comment below and if you like this article doesn’t forget to share on social networking sites.