Update 01-03-2019: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released TN TET Exam Notification 2019. Download Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019 at www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TET Exam Notification 2019
- 1 TN TET Exam Notification 2019
- 2 Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019
- 3 www.trb.tn.nic.in TET Recruitment
- 4 TN TRB TET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Procedure to Fill Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019
- 6 Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket 2019
- 8 TN TRB Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
The TN TRB TET Recruitment Exam 2019 advertisement will be released by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board for the Primary Teacher Posts. Candidates have a great chance of getting hired on Tamil Nadu State Jobs through this recruitment examination. Eligible candidates can apply online at the recognized site i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is inviting the TN TET Online Application Form is inviting from the eligible and intelligent candidates for full fill the TN TRB Primary Teacher Posts. Candidates who are interested they should apply by submitting the application form through online mode. Candidates have to submit the online application form from 15 March 2019 to 05 April 2019.
www.trb.tn.nic.in TET Recruitment
Conducting Board Name
|Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test
Vacant Posts Name
|Primary Teacher Post|
Tamil Nadu State
|State Government Jobs|
|Notification Release Date|
28 February 2019
|Applications Start Date|
15 March 2019
|Applications Last Date|
05 April 2019
TN TRB Official Website
TN TRB TET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment Examination will be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board to recruit suitable candidates for the vacant positions. You can gain the eligibility criteria from the following description.
- Candidate age should be below than 38 years to be eligible for the TN Teacher Eligibility Test Examination.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the government norms.
TN TET Exam Required Qualification
- Candidates who want to attend the examination they should be qualified the Graduation Degree and 02 Years Diploma from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also complete B.Ed with 50 percentage marks to be eligible for the vacant posts.
General and OBC category of candidates
|SC / ST candidates|
TN TET Selection Process
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board:-
- TN TET Paper I
- TN TET Paper II
Procedure to Fill Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2019
- Interested candidates should open the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board official website.
- Then download the TN TET Exam Notification from the notice section.
- Now fill up the Tamil Nadu TET Online Application Form with appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary certificates and deposit the application fee.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment Exam Dates
Tamil Nadu TET Notification Release Date
|28 February 2019|
Tamil Nadu TET Application Form Initial Date
|15 March 2019|
|Tamil Nadu TET Application Form Final Date|
05 April 2019
Tamil Nadu TET Admit Card Release Date
|Tamil Nadu TET Examination Date|
Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket 2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will publish the TN TET Exam Admit Card 2019 through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering the required details such as name, registration number, and date of birth. You should bookmark and subscribe to this website for getting the latest updates.