Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu released TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 814 TN TRB Computer Instructor Vacancy 2019 at www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2019
- 1 TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2019
- 2 TN TRB Computer Instructor Application Form 2019
- 3 www.trb.tn.nic.in Computer Instructor Notification
- 4 TN TRB Computer Instructor Vacancy 2019
- 5 TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2019
- 7 TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 TN TRB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2019
- 9 TN TRB Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Here, we are going to share the TN TRB Computer Instructor Vacancy 2019 details in the following sections. Candidates who want to get appointed on the Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs they should read the below details carefully. You can download the official notice and application form at the official website i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Computer Instructor Application Form 2019
The TRB TN Computer Instructor Application Form is inviting only through online mode from eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre) in School Education Department for the year 2018-2019. Candidates can submit the online application form from 20 March 2019 to 10 April 2019.
www.trb.tn.nic.in Computer Instructor Notification
|Name of the Board||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Position Name||Computer Instructors Grade I Posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||814 Posts|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs.36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs.36900|
|Notification Release Date||01-03-2019|
|Apply Online Opening Date||20-03-2019|
|Apply Online Ending Date||10-04-2019|
|TN TRB Official Website||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
TN TRB Computer Instructor Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Communal Turn||Total Posts|
|Total Positions||814 |
TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment Criteria
- Candidate age should be below than 57 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable via category wise as per the government norms.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Post Graduate & B.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc. Ed from an authorized University or Institution.
- For more details, download the TN TRB Computer Instructor Advertisement.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|SC/SCA/ ST & PWD Categories||Rs. 250/-|
|Others Categories||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Method||Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card|
TN TRB Computer Instructor Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Selection rounds will be conducted by the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
TN TRB Computer Instructor Pay Scale
Candidates who will be selected they will get the salary package of Rs.36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs.36900.
Steps to Apply for TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu.
- Now check out the TN TRB Computer Instructor Notification
- If you are eligible then click on TN TRB Computer Instructor Apply Online
- Fill up the application form and deposit the application charges.
- Submit the application form and get the hard copy for later use.
TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment Exam Dates
TN TRB Computer Instructor Notification Release Date
|01 March 2019|
|TN TRB Computer Instructor Applications Start Date|
20 March 2019
TN TRB Computer Instructor Applications Last Date
|10 April 2019|
|TN TRB Computer Instructor Admit Card Status|
TN TRB Computer Instructor Exam Date
TN TRB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2019
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu will release the TRB TN Computer Instructor Hall Ticket 2019 on its official website. The admit card will have lots of details such as exam date/ timing/ location and other important details. Candidates must bookmark this website to know the examination updates.