Tamil Nadu PSC has Released TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019. Apply Online For 6491 Group IV Vacancies at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019
- 1 TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019
- 2 TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2019
- 3 www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- 4 TNPSC Group IV Vacancy 2019
- 5 TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 Apply Procedure
- 7 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Date 2019
- 8 TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019for those applicants who want to be a part of this reputed organization. Applicants who are interested to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019 should have to check the official advertisement details and the application way provided in the below section of the page.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2019
Applicants need to submit the TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form for the posts of Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc. Aspirants can fill up details in the application form by using the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in and then submit it within the given time limit as per the official notification i.e. 14th June 2019 to 14th July 2019. Interested applicants have to pay the application fees on or before the 16th July 2019.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||6491 Posts|
|Recruitment Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th June 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||14th July 2019|
|Ending Date to Pay Fee||16th July 2019|
|TNPSC Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Group IV Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||397|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||34|
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 should have satisfied the below shown required eligibility criteria so candidates are advised to check below given details one by one word very carefully.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Typist, Draftsman, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).||18 to 30 Years|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||21 to 30 Years|
|For Age Relaxations, candidates can refer to official notification.|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|For TNPSC Group 4 Posts||SSLC / 10th Pass With Good Marks|
|For Typist & Steno Typist||Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)|
The Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
- Appointed applicants will get a pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- (PBI) from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- More details about salary/ grade pay will be available from the official advertisement.
|Post Name||A fee of the Application|
|TNPSC Group 4 Registration Fee – For One Time Registration||Rs.150/-|
|Examination Fee – The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application||Rs.100/-|
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 Apply Procedure
- Applicants have to go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the “Notifications” section and click on the “Latest Notification” tab.
- Click on the suitable link as per the post.
- Download the notification and get all the essential information about the recruitment.
- Entre on the “Apply Online” link.
- Applicants need to fill up the TNPSC Group 4 Application Form properly.
- Upload all the required documents
- At last, submit the form and take a print out of the submitted form for future use.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Date 2019
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form Submission Starting Date||14th June 2019|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form Submission Ending Date||14th July 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit the fee||16th July 2019|
TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will organize a written exam for capable and educated job finders. Candidates have to download TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2019 to attend the exam easily. TNPSC Group IV Call Letter 2019 will be available at the official website of the All Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in