Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019. Apply for 139 Tamil Nadu Group I CCSE I Exam 2019 at www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019
- 1 TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019
- 2 TN CCSE I Exam Application Form 2019
- 3 www.tnpsc.gov.in CCSE-I Group-I Services Notification
- 4 Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-I Group-I Services Vacancy 2019
- 5 TNPSC Group I CCSE I Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for TNPSC CCSE I Group I Recruitment 2019
- 7 TNPSC Group I CCSE I Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 TNPSC Group I CCSE I Admit Card 2019
- 9 TNPSC Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
In this article, we are going to describe the Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services (Group 1) Exam 2019 in which various jobs are available such as Deputy Collector, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Employment Officer, District Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, District Registrar, and Assistant Director of Rural Development. Candidates can apply online at the authorized website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TN CCSE I Exam Application Form 2019
The TNPSC Group I CCSE I Application Form are invited only through online mode from 03 January 2019 to 31 January 2019 for direct recruitment to the Group 1 Posts through CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services). Aspirants who want to utilize this golden chance and want to appoint on the Group I Service then must apply by sending the application form before the last date.
www.tnpsc.gov.in CCSE-I Group-I Services Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Available Posts||Group-I Services|
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services (Group 1) Exam 2019|
|Total Number of Posts||139 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims/ Mains Exam & Interview|
|Pay Scale||Level 22 Rs.56100-177500 (Revised Scale)|
|Applications Starting Date||03-01-2019|
|Applications Closing Date||31-01-2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||03-03-2019 FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M|
|TNPSC Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-I Group-I Services Vacancy 2019
|Post Name and Code||Service Name and Code||Total Posts|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||27 Vacancies|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code: 1004)||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13 Vacancies|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||Tamil Nadu General Service||08 Vacancies|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||02 Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56 Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||11 Vacancies|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||Tamil Nadu Registration Service||07 Vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||15 Vacancies|
TNPSC Group I CCSE I Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who is going to apply for 139 TNPSC CCSE-I Group-I Services Jobs their age should be between 21 years to 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be given through category wise as per the Tamil Nadu Government Norms.
TNPSC Group I Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, refer to the TNPSC CCSE-I Exam Advertisement.
- The One Time Registration Fee is Rs. 150/- & Pre Exam Fee is Rs.100/- & Main Written Exam Fee is Rs. 200/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM categories.
- Candidates should deposit all fees via online mode using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
TNPSC Group I Selection Process
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the following rounds to select the eligible and deserving candidates:-
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
TNPSC Group I Pay Scale
The selected candidates will get the salary package of Level 22 Rs.56100-177500 (Revised Scale).
Steps to Apply for TNPSC CCSE I Group I Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website.
- Take a look at the TNPSC CCSE I Exam Notification PDF.
- Now click on TNPSC Group I Recruitment Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with appropriate information and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
TNPSC Group I CCSE I Recruitment Exam Dates
TNPSC Group I Apply Online Start Date
|03 January 2019|
|TNPSC Group I Apply Online Last Date|
31 January 2019
TNPSC Group I Admit Card Release Date
|TNPSC Group I CCSE I Pre Exam Date|
03 March 2019
FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
TNPSC Group I CCSE I Mains Exam Date
TNPSC Group I CCSE I Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will upload the TNPSC Group I CCSE I Hall Ticket 2019 very soon. The Pre Exam will be organized on 03 March 2019 and Mains Exam will be conducted very soon. Candidates please share this article on social networking sites and bookmark this site for more updates and the latest employment news.