Union Bank of India issued UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019. Download Union Bank Armed Guard Hall Ticket 2019 at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- 1 UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- 2 Union Bank Armed Guard Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.unionbankofindia.co.in Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- 4 Union Bank Armed Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Download UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- 6 UBI Armed Guard Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- 8 UBI Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs then you come to the right place because we are going to provide the Union Bank of India Armed Guard Exam 2019 details in the following sections. The official notification recently released in which 100 Union Bank Guard Jobs are available. You can download the notice and application form at www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank Armed Guard Hall Ticket 2019
Union Bank of India is inviting the UBI Armed Guard Online Application Form for full fill the 100 Union Bank Armed Guard Positions. Eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form from 23 January 2019 to 18 February 2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online exam which will be conducted on 17 March 2019.
www.unionbankofindia.co.in Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Union Bank of India|
|Offered Posts Name||Armed Guard Posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||100 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Mode|
|Employment Category||Bank Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/ Physical fitness Test/ Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,560 – 18,545/-|
|Apply Online Initial Date||23 January 2019|
|Apply Online Final Date||18 February 2019|
|Call Letter Release Date||01 March 2019|
|Online Examination Date||17 March 2019|
|UBI Official Website||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
Union Bank Armed Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The UBI Armed Guard Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 17-03-2019 across India. Candidates who are eager to attend the examination they should read the below details carefully.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 Years and must be below than 25 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women categories as per rules.
- Candidates must possess 10th & 12th Class or Passing Certificates from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- For more details, download the UBI Armed Guard Advertisement PDF.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates should deposit the fee via online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
UBI Armed Guard Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds which will be organized by Union Bank of India officials:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
UBI Armed Guard Pay Scale
Candidates who will be appointed on the Armed Guard posts they will get the Salary Package of Rs. 9560 – 18545/-.
Steps to Download UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
- Open the Union Bank of India official website.
- Then download the Union Bank of India Guard Exam Notice.
- Now read the eligibility criteria and click on UBI Armed Guard Hall Ticket Download.
- Fill up the details and click on get admit card button.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
UBI Armed Guard Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|UBI Armed Guard Applications Starting Date||23 January 2019|
|UBI Armed Guard Applications Closing Date||18 February 2019|
|UBI Armed Guard Call Letter Release Date||01 March 2019|
|UBI Armed Guard Online Examination Date||17 March 2019|
UBI Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
The UBI Armed Guard Call Letter will be released on 01 March 2019 via online mode by Union Bank of India. The UBI Armed Guard Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 17 March 2019 at various locations. The exam location will be available in the admit card. Candidates should share this article on social networking websites and bookmark this site for getting the latest employment news.