UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply for 69000 UPBEB Asst. Teacher Jobs at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Update 21-12-2018: UPBEB has released UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019. Apply for 69000 UPBEB Asst. Teacher Vacancy 2018 at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019
- 2 www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Assistant Teacher Notification
- 3 UPBEB Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018-2019
- 4 UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018-2019
- 5 UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019
- 7 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
- 9 UPBEB Official Website: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
In this article, we are going to provide the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Jobs Notification 2018-2019 details which have released officially by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Aspirants must read the below details carefully because there are 69000 UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies are available. Eligible and suitable candidates can apply online at the official site i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Assistant Teacher Notification
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Offered Posts Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Total Number of Positions||69000 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Application Form Submission Starts On||06th December 2018|
|Application Form Submission Ends On||20th December 2018|
|UP Assistant Teacher Exam Date||06th January 2019|
|UP Asst. Teacher Result Release Date||22nd January 2019|
|UPBEB Official Portal||www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018-2019
|Sr. No.||Region Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Agra & Devriya||1200 Posts|
|9.||Lakhimpur Khiri & Behraich||1700 Posts|
|24.||Santkabir Nagar||1000 Posts|
|28.||Kushi Nagar||1600 Posts|
|35.||Amethi & Banda||1100 Posts|
|37.||Ambedkar Nagar||1000 Posts|
|44.||Siddhartha Nagar||1150 Posts|
UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018-2019
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is inviting the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Online Application Form from eligible and skilled candidates from 06th December 2018 to 20th December 2018. The examination will be conducted on 06th January 2019 and exam result will be released on 22nd January 2019. Candidates should apply online after reading the eligibility7 criteria mentioned below.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 40 years to be eligible for the available posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
UP Assistant Teacher Educational Qualification
- Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree from an authorized Institution or University.
- Aspirants must also have 02 years D.Ed./ D.El.Ed./ Special BTC and passed UPTET/CTET to be eligible for 69000 UPBEB Asst. Teacher Jobs.
- The application fee is Rs.600/- for Gen/ OBC categories.
- Candidates who are from SC/ST categories they have to pay Rs.400/- as an application fee.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Selection Process
- Candidates will have to crack the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Written Exam which will be conducted on 06th January 2018.
- Written Exam will be organized by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
Steps to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-2019
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board official website.
- Check out the UP Assistant Teacher Advertisement PDF.
- Read it carefully and click on UPBEB Assistant Teacher Vacancy Apply online
- Fill up the application form and deposit the application charges
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Dates
UP Assistant Teacher Application Form Initial Date
|06th December 2018|
|UP Assistant Teacher Application Form Final Date|
20th December 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card Release Date
|UP Assistant Teacher Exam Date|
06th January 2019
UP Asst. Teacher Result Release Date
22nd January 2019
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
UPBEB stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board which will upload the UP Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket very soon. The examination will be conducted on 06-01-2019. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they should bookmark this website to know the admit card status and exam updates.