Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission published UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 Download UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Call Letter 2018 at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- 1 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- 2 UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.uppsc.up.nic.in Assistant Teacher Admit Card
- 4 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- 5 UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Syllabus 2018
- 6 Procedure to Download UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- 7 UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Examination Dates
- 8 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Result 2018
- 9 UPPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 through online process. Candidates who are applied for Assistant Teacher posts they must attend their written exam at the authority center. Read the mentioned below details to know about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to Apply, etc. Further mandatory details are written below about UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card so read this article completely.
UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Hall Ticket 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is conducting UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Interested aspirants download the Syllabus pdf mentioned below to get prepared to examination. Applicants who are preparing for examination they need to download the UPPSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 via official website i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Assistant Teacher Admit Card
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Assistant Teacher Jobs
|Name of Category|
|State Government Jobs|
Uttar Pradesh State
Application Form Starting Date
|04th June 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
18th June 2018
Admit Card Availability Date
29th July 2018
UPPSC Official Website
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
No. of Marks
UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Syllabus 2018
|Topics Name||Uttar Pradesh PSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf|
|UPPSC General Knowledge Syllabus||1. Science & Technology.|
3. Countries & Capitals.
4. General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
5. Important Days.
6. Indian History.
7. Books and Authors.
8. Indian National Movement.
9. Awards and Honors.
10. Budget and Five Year Plans.
11. General Policy.
12. Current Affairs – National & International.
13. International & National Organizations.
14. Science – Inventions & Discoveries
|Uttar Pradesh PSC Teaching Aptitude Syllabus||1. Learning & Pedagogy|
2. Responsibility Towards Societies
3. Teaching Ability
4. Aptitude & Development of Student
5. Child-Centered & Progressive Education
6. Development Teacher Education India
7. Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
8. Methods & Theories
9. Reports & Tests
10. Responsibility / Duties of Teacher Inclusive Education
|UPPSC Concerned Subjects Syllabus||1. Hindi|
5. Social Studies
13. Physical Education
14. Home Science
|Uttar Pradesh PSC English Syllabus||1. Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)|
2. Parts of speech
3. Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
4. Active and passive voice
5. Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
6. Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
7. Modal verbs
10. Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
11. Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
12. Conjunctions and linkers
13. Direct and indirect speech
14. Degrees of comparison
15. Reading comprehension and vocabulary
16. Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
17. Figures of speech
18. Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
19. An unfamiliar poem
|UP PSC Hindi Syllabus||1. विलोम शब्द।|
3. Unseen अंश।
4. मुहावरे और वाक्यांश।
5. विषय-क्रिया निपटान
7. वाक्य के फेरबदल।
8. वाक्य की पुनर्व्यवस्था।
9. एक वाक्यांश प्रतिस्थापन।
10. वाक्य का निर्माण।
12. त्रुटि में सुधार।
13. कारतूस के भीतर भरें।
14. समानार्थक शब्द।
|Uttar Pradesh PSC Environmental Studies Syllabus||1. Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.|
2. Experimentation/Practical Work.
4. Teaching material/Aids.
11. Work and Play.
15. Learning Principles.
16. Approaches to presenting concepts.
17. Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
19. Concept and scope of EVS.
20. Pedagogical Issues.
21. The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
|UP PSC Mathematics Syllabus||1. Weight.|
5. Pedagogical issues.
7. Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
8. Data Handling.
9. Solids around Us.
14. Addition and Subtraction.
|UPPSC Social Studies/ History Syllabus||1. Sciences|
3. When, Where and How.
4. Earliest Societies.
5. First Farmers and Herders.
6. First Cities.
7. New Ideas.
8. The First Empire.
9. Contacts with Distant Lands.
10. Political Developments.
11. Culture and Science.
12. The Revolt of 1857-58.
13. Women and reform.
14. Challenging the Caste System.
15. Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
16. The Nationalist Movement.
17. India After Independence.
18. Sultans of Delhi.
20. Creation of an Empire.
21. Social Change.
22. Regional Cultures.
23. New Kings and Kingdoms.
24. The Establishment of Company Power.
25. Rural Life and Society
|Uttar Pradesh PSC Social and Political Life Syllabus||1. The Judiciary.|
2. Unpacking Gender.
3. The Constitution.
4. Social Justice and the Marginalized.
5. Pedagogical issues
7. Parliamentary Government.
9. Making a Living.
10. Understanding Media.
11. Local Government.
13. State Government
Procedure to Download UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- Applicants need to open the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search the UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Examination 2018 link in the homepage.
- Read all the instructions given on the top of hall ticket and download page carefully.
- Mention the important information like Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on Download UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out for future reference.
UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Examination Dates
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Application Form Initial Date
|04th June 2018|
|UPPSC Assistant Teacher Application Form Last Date|
18th June 2018
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card Releasing Date
|UPPSC Assistant Teacher Examination Date|
29th July 2018
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Result 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue UPPSC Sahayak Adhyapak Score Card 2018 through online process. Aspirants who are going to take part in the examination they should subscribe our web page because we will provide you the best updates on upcoming government jobs.
UPPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs