Update 16-11-2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Apply for 10768 UPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018 at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 2 UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018
- 3 www.uppsc.up.nic.in Assistant Teacher Notification
- 4 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UP PSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UP PSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- 9 UPPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment notification has dispatched by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission to recruit those candidates who are searching UP PSC Vacancies. There are 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies available for eligible candidates. Those applicants willing for UP State Government Jobs they should apply through online mode through the official website i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018
The UPPSC Assistant Teacher Application Form is inviting form skilled candidates through the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Assistant Teacher Vacancies they should read the eligibility criteria mentioned below and apply through the online method in between 04th June 2018 to 18th June 2018. Also, read the below article for more vital information.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Assistant Teacher Notification
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||10768 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Starting Date to Apply||04th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2018|
|Examination Name||29th July 2018|
|UPPSC Official Website||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Name of the Subjects||Number of Posts (Male)||Number of Posts (Female)|
|1.||Hindi||573 Posts||636 Posts|
|2.||English||573 Posts||608 Posts|
|3.||Mathematics||438 Posts||448 Posts|
|4.||Science||443 Posts||456 Posts|
|5.||Social Science||710 Posts||739 Posts|
|6.||Computer||773 Posts||775 Posts|
|7.||Urdu||66 Posts||57 Posts|
|8.||Biology||281 Posts||253 Posts|
|10.||Art||195 Posts||221 Posts|
|11.||Music||07 Posts||55 Posts|
|12.||Commerce||23 Posts||03 Posts|
|13.||Physical Education||131 Posts||134 Posts|
|14.||Home Science||01 Post||260 Posts|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The organization is inviting candidates to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 via online mode. Those applicants who want get more details of available posts they should read the given below details such as required qualification, age limitations, pay scale etc. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment examination will conduct soon.
- Applicant’s age limit should be maximum 40 years.
- Relaxations in age will be provided to Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes and other category aspirants as per rules admissible.
UPPSC Teacher Required Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized Board or University.
- Download the official notification for more vital details about UP PSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018.
The applicants need to pay the following application fee according to their category
- General Category: Rs 125/-
- SC, ST Category: Rs 65/-
- PH category: Rs 25/-
- Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on Written Exam, Medical Test, Document Verification and Final Merit List.
- Download the official notification to get more useful information.
UP PSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission they need to visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Download the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 and application form.
- Fill the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Application Form appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation and images.
- Pay the application fee as per category if required and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for future use.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|UP PSC Assistant Teacher Applications Started On||04th June 2018|
|UP PSC Assistant Teacher Applications Closed On||18th June 2018|
|UP PSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|UP PSC Assistant Teacher Examination Date||29th July 2018|
UP PSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission publishes very soon UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Latest Employment News