Update 09-10-2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published UPPSC Civil Judge Job Notification 2018 Apply for 610 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.uppsc.up.nic.in Civil Judge Notification
- 3 UP Judicial Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Steps to Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 5 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Recruitment Exam Dates
- 6 UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- 7 UPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 notification has been circulated by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. This is a Uttar Pradesh State Government Job Notification in which 610 total numbers of vacancies are available. Willing candidates can apply through online application form from 11th September 2018 to 08th October 2018. Download the official notification from official website i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in Civil Judge Notification
|Name of Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||610 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Process||Online Mode Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Applications Starting Date||11 September 2018|
|Applications Closing Date||08 October 2018|
|Examination Date||16 December 2018|
|UPPSC Official Website||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
UP Judicial Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam on 16th December 2018 to find out the eligible and intelligent candidates for full fill the 610 UP Junior Division Jobs. Only eligible candidates can apply for the available posts and you can gain the eligibility criteria details from below sections.
UPPSC Civil Judge Age Limits
- Candidate minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age must be 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the below details
- SC/ST Category: 05 years
- OBC Category: 03 years
- PWD Category: 10 years
UP Judicial Service Required Qualification
- Candidates must be qualified to the Graduation Degree (Laws) from an authorized University.
- Aspirants should also have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
UPPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will appoint the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Search the Career section and download UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Advertisement.
- Now grab the each and every details and click on the apply online.
- Enter the correct details in UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form.
- Upload the photocopies of necessary certificates and deposit the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Vital Dates|
|UPPSC Civil Judge Apply Online Opening Date||11 September 2018|
|UPPSC Civil Judge Apply Online Ending Date||08 October 2018|
|UPPSC Civil Judge Examination Date||16 December 2018|
|UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Release Date||December 2018|
UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
The UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018 will be released in the month of December 2018. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they can download the admit card from the authorized site. Those aspirants want to get the Latest Government Jobs then bookmark and subscribe to this website.
UPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs