Update 03-09-2018: Union Public Service Commission issued UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018. Apply for 414 UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC CDS II Application Form 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in CDS II Notification
- 4 UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPSC CDS II Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC CDS II Pay Scale
- 7 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 8 UPSC CDS II Recruitment Exam Dates
- 9 UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2018
- 10 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
The UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2018 has been revealed by the Union Public Service Commission for full fill the 414 total number of positions. Candidates who want to attend the examination they should apply online at the official website of the commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS II Application Form 2018
UPSC is also known as Union Public Service Commission which is inviting the UPSC CDS II Online Application Form from eligible and intelligent candidates for full fill the available posts. Candidates can apply by sending the application form through online mode from 08th August 2018 to 03rd September 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in CDS II Notification
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Services|
|Total Number of Posts||414 vacancies|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Placement||All Over India|
|Apply Online Start Date||08th August 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||03rd September 2018|
|Examination Date||18th November 2018|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Position Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||225 Vacancies|
|2.||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100 Vacancies|
|3.||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45 Vacancies|
|4.||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32 Vacancies|
|5.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai||12 Vacancies|
UPSC CDS II Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam on 18th November 2018 across India at various places. Only eligible candidates will be able to attend the examination. So guys must read the eligibility conditions from below description.
- Indian Military Academy / Indian Naval Academy/ Officers’ Training Academy: 20 years to 25 years.
- Air Force Academy: 20 years to 24 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
UPSC CDS II Required Qualification
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|I.M.A. and Officers ‘Training Academy||Aspirants must possess Graduation Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.|
|I.N.A.||Degree (Engineering) from a recognized University.|
|Air Force Academy||Intermediate (Physics and Mathematics) or Degree in B.E.|
- The application fee is Rs.200/- for General / OBC categories.
- No application fee for SC/ST/Female categories.
- You can pay the application fee through Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) / Offline.
UPSC CDS II Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission will recruit the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Test
- Medical Standards
- Personal Interview
UPSC CDS II Pay Scale
|Sr. No.||Rank||Salary Package|
|1.||Major General||Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-|
|2.||Lieutenant General HAS Scale||Rs.1,82,200/- to Rs2,24,100/-|
|3.||Major||Rs.69,400/- to Rs.2,07,200/-|
|4.||Lieutenant Colonel||Rs.1,21,200/- to Rs.2,12,400/-|
|5.||Captain||Rs.61,300/- to Rs.1,93,900/-|
|6.||VCOAS/Army Cader/Lieutenant General||Rs.2,25,000/-|
|7.||Brigadier||Rs.1,39,600/- to Rs.2,17,600/-|
|8.||Lieutenant||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|9.||HAG + Scale||Rs.2,05,400/- to Rs. 2,24,400/-|
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- First of all, open the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Then go to “Examination” section and open UPSC CDS II Job Advertisement.
- Now read the each and every details very carefully.
- Click on the UPSC CDS II Exam Registration.
- Enter the appropriate details for registering yourself.
- Now pay the application fee and get the fee receipt.
- Check the filling details and submit the application form online.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSC Applications Initial Date
|08th August 2018|
|UPSC Applications Final Date|
03rd September 2018
UPSC Admit Card Release Date
|UPSC Examination Date|
18th November 2018
UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2018
Union Public Service Commission will upload the UPSC Combined Defence Services Hall Ticket 2018 before few days of the examination date which is 18th November 2018. Those aspirants are excited for the examination they should bookmark and subscribe this portal for getting the latest updates.