Update 04-03-2019: Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019. Apply for 896 UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- 2 UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2019
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Civil Services Exam Notification
- 4 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- 6 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2019
- 8 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Notification 2019 for the 896 UPSC Civil Services Jobs. Those candidates are excited to attend the examination they should read the below details and check your eligibility then apply online at the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. This is a Central Government Job Notification and you will be appointed anywhere in India.
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2019
The UPSC Civil Services Online Application Form is inviting by the Union Public Service Commission from the educated people for full fill the available posts. Eligible aspirants are required to apply online by sending the application form from 19 February 2019 to 18 March 2019. The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 02 June 2019.
www.upsc.gov.in Civil Services Exam Notification
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Service|
|Total Number of Posts||896 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Placement||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Examination/ Interview/ Personality Test|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||19-02-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18-03-2019|
|Civil Service Pre Exam Date||02-06-2019|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is going to schedule the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam to recruit the eligible and deserving candidates on the Civil Service. Aspirants should read the eligibility criteria below then apply online before 18-03-2019.
- Candidate age should be above than 21 Years and must be below than 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the government rules and regulations.
UPSC Civil Services Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified for the 10th and 12th Class from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must also possess Degree from a recognized University to be eligible for 896 UPSC Civil Services Vacancies.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General Category and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female & PWD Categories.
- Candidates should pay the application fee through Online/ SBI.
- Candidates should pay the application fee before 17 March 2019 by cash and 18 March 2019 via online mode.
UPSC Civil Services Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the below rounds to check the applicant’s ability and eligibility then who will be qualified in all rounds they will be recruited on 896 UPSC Civil Services Jobs:-
- Pre Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should brose the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Download the UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification PDF.
- Have a look at the required details and click on UPSC Civil Services Apply Online.
- Enter the proper details in the application form and attach the scanned copies of required certificates.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the photograph.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and submit through online/ offline mode.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSC Civil Services Registration Starting Date
|19 February 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services Registration Closing Date|
18 March 2019
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card Status
|UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Date|
02 June 2019
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2019
Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC Civil Service Hall Ticket 2019 before 15 days of conducting the examination. The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 02-06-2019. Candidates who want to ask anything then comment below and bookmark this website for the latest employment news and share this article on social networking sites.