Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018. Download 33 MO Translator Admit Card 2018 at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 1 UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 2 UPSC MO Translator Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.upsconline.nic.in MO Admit Card
- 4 Union Public Service Commission MO Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Download UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 7 UPSC MO Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission will issue UPSC MO Exam Hall Ticket 2018 for MO and Translator Post for 33 available posts. Those who are searching for government jobs should regularly visit our site as we provide the latest notification at the earliest. Please check the eligibility criteria for Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Procedure to apply etc on the below section or refer official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC MO Translator Hall Ticket 2018
Contenders are requested to fill all the details carefully to applying for medical officer post. The online application form will be available until 01st March 2018. Many candidates apply for this post only 33 aspirants will select for MO and Translator (Sinhalese) Post. Candidates should ensure before filling the UPSC MO Application form they have all the scanned copy of necessary documents with them and digital photograph and signature ready to upload.
www.upsconline.nic.in MO Admit Card
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
Medical Officer(MO) & Translator(Sinhalese)
No. Of Post
|Procedure to apply|
The application starts
|Last date to apply|
01st March 2018
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Union Public Service Commission MO Vacancy 2018
|Name of the post|
|Divisional Medical Officer(General Medicine)||32 posts|
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Contenders are requested to fill the UPSC Translator Application Form 2018 online to apply for this post. To prepare for this post please check the official website www.upsconline.nic.in for mock test and pattern of the examination. Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Procedure to apply etc are following for your reference please read carefully.
Candidates should be not more than 35 years of age. Relaxation in age is as per the rules for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates should possess the Bachelor degree for both the post however for Medical Officer and Translator criteria are defined below:
- For Translator(Sinhalese):
- Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (Sinhalese) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University
- Diploma in foreign language concerned (Sinhalese) as per requirement.
- For Medical Officer:
- Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956,
- Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/ MD (General Medicine)/ MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/ MRCP/ Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA) with relevant experience.
- Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by the interview. However final decision will be of commission as the interview is case sensitive.
- Written test and interview will be conducted and organized by the commission.
- Online mode of payment is decided by the regulation through SBI bank. Rs.25 is declared as application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Master Card/Credit Card.
- The exemption in fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Download UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- Candidates need to visit the Union Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on UPSC MO Recruitment Exam Advertisement 2018.
- Fill the appropriate details and click on the UPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will display on the computer screen.
- Take a hard copy of the exam call letter for further use.
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Apply Online
UPSC MO Recruitment Exam Dates
Application last date to apply
|01st March 2018 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Admit Card and Exam Date|
UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will upload UPSC MO Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs