Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2019. Apply for 392 UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2019 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2019
- 1 UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2019
- 2 UPSC NDA NA Application Form 2019
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in NDA NA Notification 2019
- 4 UPSC NDA NA Vacancy 2019
- 5 UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2019
- 7 UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPSC NDA NA I Admit Card 2019
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the UPSC NDA NA I Exam Notification 2019 then you come to the right place because we are going to share the UPSC NDA NA Vacancy 2019 details in the following sections. Candidates who want to select on the Latest Central Government Jobs then must read the full article and apply online at the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA NA Application Form 2019
The UPSC NDA NA Online Application Form is invited from eligible and educated candidates by the Union Public Service Commission on the excellent pay band. Candidates applying for the UPSC NDA NA Examination 2019 should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Eligible candidates can apply for the examination by submitting the application form in between 09 January 2019 to 04 February 2019.
www.upsc.gov.in NDA NA Notification 2019
|Conducting Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019|
|Total Number of Posts||392 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Advt. Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.03/2019 (NDA-I)|
|Online Application Starting Date||09-01-2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||04-02-2019|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC NDA NA Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1.||National Defence Academy||342 Vacancies|
|2.||Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50 Vacancies|
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Exam on 21 April 2019. Candidates who are going to attend the examination they first bread the below details carefully.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
UPSC NDA NA Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have qualified the 10+2 from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- For more details, refer to the UPSC NDA NA Advertisement PDF.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General Category.
- There is no fee for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Categories.
- Aspirants must pay the application fee before 04 February 2019 via Online/ Offline Mode.
UPSC NDA NA Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the below rounds to select the eligible and deserving candidates for the 392 UPSC NDA NA Vacancies:-
- Written Exam
- Intelligence & Personality Test
- SSB Interview
Steps to Apply for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2019
- Open the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Then download the UPSC NDA NA Exam Notification PDF.
- Read the eligibility criteria and click on UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill up the application form with correct information.
- Deposit the application fee before 04-02-2019.
- Submit the application form and also collect the hard copy of it for further use.
UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSC NDA NA Application Form Initial Date
|09 January 2019|
|UPSC NDA NA Application Form Final Date|
04 February 2019
Fee Payment Last Date (by cash)
|03 February 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)|
04 February 2019
Online Application Withdrawn Date
|08 to 14 February 2019|
|UPSC NDA NA Admit Card Release Date|
UPSC NDA NA I Examination Date
21 April 2019
UPSC NDA NA I Admit Card 2019
Union Public Service Commission is going to release the UPSC NDA NA I Hall Ticket 2019 very soon. The admit card will be uploaded through online mode and you can download it from the official website. The examination will be conducted on 21-04-2019 across India. Aspirants should share this article on social networking website and stay connected for more updates.