Update 09-11-2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has revealed WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. Apply for 150 WBHRB Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2018 at www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.wbhrb.in Medical Officer Notification
- 3 WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
- 4 WBHRB Medical Officer Application Form 2018
- 5 WBHRB Dental Surgeon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 7 WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 9 WBHRB Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
The WBHRB Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 notification has been revealed by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for full fill the 150 WBHRB MO Dental Surgeon Jobs. Job seekers who have qualified the Ayurvedic Degree they should read the full article. You should utilize this golden opportunity by applying online at the official portal i.e. www.wbhrb.in.
www.wbhrb.in Medical Officer Notification
|Name of the Conducting Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Available Posts Name||Sr. Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon|
|Total Number of Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||West Bengal State|
|Apply Online Begins On||26th October 2018|
|Apply Online Ends On||05th November 2018|
|WBHRB Official Website||wbhrb.in|
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Sr. Ayurvedic Medical Officer||98 Posts|
|2.||Dental Surgeon||52 Posts|
WBHRB Medical Officer Application Form 2018
WBHRB stands for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board which is inviting the WBHRB Dental Surgeon Application Form via online mode. Those candidates want to attend the selection rounds they should submit the application form from 26th October 2018 to 05th November 2018. You can gain the eligibility criteria details of this recruitment in the below description.
WBHRB Dental Surgeon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Candidate age should not be exceeding than 40 Years.
- Dental Surgeon: Aspirant age should be between 22 years to 36 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the West Bengal State Government norms.
- Candidate should be qualified the Postgraduate (Ayurveda) from an authorized University.
- Aspirants must download 150 WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy Advertisement for more details.
- The application fee is Rs. 120/- General / OBC categories and no fee for ST/SC/PWD categories.
- Candidates should pay the application fee via GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
WBHRB Medical Officer Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination / Interview.
- The Exam and Interview will be organized by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Steps to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- First of all, open the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board official portal.
- Then download the WBHRB Medical Officer Advertisement.
- Grab the eligibility criteria details and click on WBHRB Dental Surgeon Jobs Apply Online.
- Enter the appropriate details in the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Submit the duly filled application form and also get the hard copy of it for further use.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
WBHRB Notification Release Date
|09th October 2018|
|WBHRB Online Application Form Starting Date|
26th October 2018
WBHRB Online Application Form Closing Date
|05th November 2018|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date|
05th November 2018
WBHRB Admit Card Release Date
|10-15 Days Before Exam Date|
|WBHRB Recruitment Exam Date|
WBHRB Result Date
WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
The WBHRB Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket will be issued 10-15 Days before Exam Date. The admit card will be released by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board through online mode. Those aspirants are going to crack the exam they can download call letter from the official website. Stay connected with us for getting the latest employment news.
WBHRB Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Latest Employment News