Update 16-01-2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has revealed WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 1247 WBHRB MO Specialist Vacancy 2019 at www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 WBHRB Medical Officer Application Form 2019
- 3 www.wbhrb.in Medical Officer Notification
- 4 WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 WBHRB MO Specialist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 7 WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
- 9 WBHRB Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
The WBHRB MO Specialist Recruitment 2019 notification has been revealed by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for full fill the 1247 WBHRB MO Specialist Jobs. Job seekers who have qualified the Ayurvedic Degree they should read the full article. You should utilize this golden opportunity by applying online at the official portal i.e. www.wbhrb.in.
WBHRB Medical Officer Application Form 2019
WBHRB stands for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board which is inviting the WBHRB MO Specialist Application Form via online mode. Those candidates want to attend the selection rounds they should submit the application form from 10 January 2019 to 17 January 2019. You can gain the eligibility criteria details of this recruitment in the below description.
www.wbhrb.in Medical Officer Notification
|Name of the Conducting Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Available Posts Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1247 Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||West Bengal State|
|Apply Online Begins On||10 January 2019|
|Apply Online Ends On||17 January 2019|
|WBHRB Official Website||wbhrb.in|
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
|2.||Pediatric Medicine||127 Vacancies|
|4.||General Medicine||156 Vacancies|
|5.||General Surgery||165 Vacancies|
|11.||Gynae & Obstetrics||86 Vacancies|
|13.||Orthopedic Surgery||97 Vacancies|
WBHRB MO Specialist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Candidate age should not be exceeding than 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the West Bengal State Government norms.
- Candidate should be qualified the Postgraduate (Ayurveda) from an authorized University.
- Aspirants must download 1247 WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy Advertisement for more details.
- The application fee is Rs. 120/- General / OBC categories and no fee for ST/SC/PWD categories.
- Candidates should pay the application fee via GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
WBHRB Medical Officer Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination / Interview.
- The Exam and Interview will be organized by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Steps to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- First of all, open the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board official portal.
- Then download the WBHRB Medical Officer Advertisement.
- Grab the eligibility criteria details and click on WBHRB MO Specialist Jobs Apply Online.
- Enter the appropriate details in the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Submit the duly filled application form and also get the hard copy of it for further use.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
WBHRB Notification Release Date
|10 January 2019|
|WBHRB Online Application Form Starting Date|
17 January 2019
WBHRB Admit Card Release Date
|10-15 Days Before Exam Date|
|WBHRB Recruitment Exam Date|
WBHRB Result Date
WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
The WBHRB MO Specialist Hall Ticket will be issued 10-15 Days before Exam Date. The admit card will be released by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board through online mode. Those aspirants are going to crack the exam they can download call letter from the official website. Stay connected with us for getting the latest employment news.